I am a UH Faculty/Staff, how do I add an alternate email address in P.A.S.S.?

To add an alternate email address, login to AccessUH:

1. Select P.A.S.S.
2.  Under Employee Self Service, Select "My Personal Info"
3. Select "Contact Details"
4. Under Email, click "+" to add  the email address and Save it.

 Note: The update may take up to 24 hours.

Created: Dec 18, 2015 - 7:25am Updated: Sep 14, 2018 - 10:19am Author: UIT Support Center Article: 2769
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.