Will the University of Houston accept credits from my current and/or previous institutions?

The university will evaluate transcripts from U.S.Regionally Accredited institutions and give credit for coursework that is equivalent to UH courses. Please be aware that a maximum of 66 freshman and sophomore college level hours are transferable. Credit earned at International institutions will be evaluated for UH course equivalents during the first semester of enrollment. Further evaluation is required if specific transfer courses are to be included in the degree plan. For more information regarding transfer credit, visit our Web site at

Created: Aug 12, 2002 - 5:4am Updated: Apr 09, 2012 - 8:55am Author: Web Technologies Article: 273
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.