**These instructions are for email accounts on the Exchange 2007 server - not Office 365.**
Instructions on how to configure UH Exchange on your device.
Android Exchange Setup
- Open the Email application.
- Enter your email address and password. (EX: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Next.
- Click Exchange Account.
- Enter your DOMAIN\username (EX: cougarnet\jdoe).
- Enter your password.
- Enter the Exchange server address (email.uh.edu).
- Check Use Secure Connection and Accept All SSL Certificates.
- After authentication, check the boxes associated with the features you want to include such as Push, Amount To Sync, Notifications, Sync Contacts, Sync Calendar, or Sync Calendar Amount.
- Click Next.
- In the next screen, you need to give an account name and your name (this will be displayed on outgoing email messages).
Note: Make sure the DOMAIN\username is set up in exactly that format, and the domain is most likely in all caps. With an Exchange account set up on your Android phone, you will not find one built-in application to handle all of the apps in one location; instead, you have to view the email, calendar, and contacts separately. Fortunately, when you set up the email account for an Exchange server, it automatically pulls the information for calendar and contacts -- as long as you've set it up to do so.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.