It is not possible to upload a photo in the Mac version of Skype for Business (SFB). Mac users must sign-in to the Windows version and follow these steps. If you have a picture of yourself published on the web (e.g. Windows Live, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, etc.), Skype for Business (SFB) can grab that picture and use it as your Skype for Business (SFB) Contact picture.
To have Skype for Business (SFB) grab your picture from a website:
- Go to the site where your picture is located.
- Right-click the picture and select Copy Image Location.
- In the Skype for Business (SFB) window, click the Options button.
- Click My Picture.
- Select Show a picture from a web address.
- Paste the web address in the field provided.
- Click Connect to Picture.
- Click Ok.
Note: In Internet Explorer, right-click your picture and select Properties. Copy the image location shown in the Properties dialog box.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.