What is the difference between a tax transcript and a tax return?

Any request for taxes beginning 2012/2013 school year will now have to be an IRS tax transcript. The University of Houston will no longer accept 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ or 1040X tax documents.

Created: Dec 20, 2011 - 7:39am Updated: Apr 09, 2012 - 8:55am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2494
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.