I?m an international student. Will a vaccination from my home country fulfill UH?s requirement?

Yes, a vaccination record from a country outside the U.S.. will meet the requirements. If the vaccination record is in a language other than English, we will need an English translation of the document.

Created: Dec 19, 2011 - 6:43am Updated: Apr 09, 2012 - 8:55am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2486
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.