To configure Eudora to check email on the Central.uh.edu Exchange server:
1. In Eudora, go to the Tools menu and select Options.
2. Click on the Getting Started icon (on the left).
3. Enter Name (return address is optional, your alias is recommended: Example: email@example.com
4. Enter Mail server name, EX1SERVER1.cougarnet.uh.edu
5. Enter Login Name (domain\exchange alias). Example: cougarnet\jcougar.
Remember your exchange alias may be different from your regular userid.
6. Enter SMTP Server name: post-office.uh.edu
7. Click on Checking Mail.
Mail Server name should match the information entered from the Getting Started icon.
8. Click on Incoming Mail. The Server Configuration is IMAP.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.