Yes, follow the steps below and your computer will pass the credentials for the currently logged on user to SharePoint.
Using Internet Explorer, follow these steps...
1. Go to the Tools menu (if you don't see Tools, press the Alt key and the menus will pop up)
2. Choose Internet Options
3. Go to the Security tab
4. Click the icon labeled Local Intranet or Intranet Zone
5. Click the Sites button
6. Click the Advanced button
7. Enter (or copy and paste) https://share.uh.edu and click Add
8. Enter (or copy and paste) https://mysite.uh.edu and click Add
9. Click the Close button
10. Click OK, then click OK again
*NOTE: These instructions are only for IE users. Mac users should use their Keychain to manage SharePoint login information.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.