I want to change my degree and/or major. What do I need to do?

In order to maintain your benefits you are required to submit an evaluated degree plan to UHD Veterans Services. This process is for the purpose of receiving your education benefits and it is independent of academic advising, to formally declare/change a major you will need to see your advisor.

Created: Aug 05, 2010 - 8:17am Updated: Aug 05, 2010 - 8:17am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2344
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.