I am enrolled at two universities at the same time. What do I need to do?

If you are enrolled at two or more schools in the same semester, you may apply as a concurrent student and receive benefits for the total combined hours enrolled. If UHD is your parent institution we must have a copy of your paid tuition and fee receipt with the listing of the courses you are enrolled in at the supplemental school. Once received by the UHD Student Services, we will prepare a Parent Institution Letter stating which courses will transfer and apply toward your degree plan at UHD.

Created: Aug 05, 2010 - 8:16am Updated: Aug 05, 2010 - 8:16am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2343
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.