When can I start my VA application paperwork?

Students can apply for their benefits at anytime through VONAPP. Students should then file for veteran's educational benefits as soon as they are registered and pay at least the first tuition installment or they have received a financial aid loan or Pell grant award letter. Students applying for benefits should visit the UHD Veterans Services Department in suite S244.

Go to Veterans Services for more information.

Created: Aug 04, 2010 - 12:5pm Updated: Aug 04, 2010 - 12:5pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 2327
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.