After I submit my major application, will I be able to see an advisor in my College?

After you are accepted into the College of Public Service, you will be eligible to be advised by an advisor in the College in the Commerce Street Building (C420). In some cases, a temporary advising referral may be given. Please see an Academic Advisor for more details.

Created: Nov 16, 2009 - 4:8am Updated: Oct 29, 2010 - 10:21am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2231
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.