A PIN uniquely identifies BlackBerry® devices and BlackBerry enabled devices on the wireless network. If you have contacts who use a
BlackBerry device or a BlackBerry enabled device and you know their PIN number, you can send them PIN messages. PIN messages are
not routed through your email account.
When your PIN message is delivered to the recipient, in a message list, a D appears with a check mark beside the PIN message.
Find your PIN
In the device options, click Status.
Send a PIN message
1. In a message list, press the Menu key.
2. Click Compose PIN.
3. In the To field, perform one of the following actions:
• Type a PIN number. Click the trackball.
• Type a contact name. Click the trackball.
• Type part of a contact name. Click a contact.
4. Type a message.
5. Click the trackball.
6. Click Send.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.