What documents are accepted by UHD for a Name Change?

Legal documentation must be presented when requesting a name change or correction, i.e. marriage license/certificate, divorce decree, naturalization certificate, court-ordered name change, etc.

The Registrar's office will also need to make a copy of your social security card and driver's license

Created: Aug 14, 2008 - 4:53am Updated: Nov 11, 2014 - 5:40am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2149
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.