Here are the steps for changing the settings for how long messages are left on the server.
Note that this affects what e-mail you see when you check e-mail using the Web barticleser.
1. Launch Outlook Express.
2. Go to the Tools menu and select Accounts.
3. Click on the Mail tab.
4. Select the entry for your e-mail account and click the Properties button.
5. Click on the Advanced Tab.
6. Look in the Delivery section for "Leave a copy of messages on server."
7. Specify whether to:
a. "Leave a copy of messages on server" by putting a check in the box or not,
b. change the number of days before the mail is to be removed from the server,
c. "Remove from server when deleted from 'Deleted Items'" or not.
8. Click the OK button to save your changes.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.