May I translate my documents and have them notarized for submission to the $uh?

No, all document must be translated by either the school issuing the document or by an approved agency in the U.S. The university reserves the right to accept or deny translations.

Created: Mar 08, 2008 - 5:28am Updated: Mar 08, 2008 - 5:28am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2124
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.