I am interested in attending the University of Houston for the upcoming semester while continuing my studies at my current college. Is this possible and where do I start?

Yes, Dual enrollment is permissible at University of Houston.

You must determine in advance which institution will be your primary institution. If you are holding a student visa (F-1) then your primary institution will issue the I-20. You must provide the primary institution with your paid fee bill from the secondary school. For more information, you may contact the foreign student advisor.

Created: Mar 08, 2008 - 5:25am Updated: Mar 08, 2008 - 5:26am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2123
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.