Before I apply for admission, where can I mail my international transcripts to have them evaluated to know if you will accept my degree for graduate school?

You must submit the complete application packet with the non-refundable application fee to the Office of Admissions before your international credentials will be assessed for admissions to the university.

Created: Mar 08, 2008 - 5:17am Updated: Mar 08, 2008 - 5:17am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2121
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.