I have been charged an international orientation fee, but I am not an international student, what do I do?

You must contact the International Student and Scholar Services Office at (713) 743-5065 to discuss the fee removal from your account.

Created: Mar 08, 2008 - 5:12am Updated: Mar 08, 2008 - 5:14am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2120
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.