Will the University of Houston grant credits for my studies overseas?

Yes, the university will grant credit for university level academic courses taken at institutions recognized by the appropriate agency. International credit will be processed during your first semester of enrollment.

Created: Mar 08, 2008 - 4:16am Updated: Mar 08, 2008 - 5:4am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2117
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.