What if did not attend the semester I applied for?  How do I reapply?

You must reapply through http://www.applytexas.org or www.uhd.edu/admissions and submit a new application fee. In addition you must submit all updated official transcript to UHD Office of Admissions.

Created: Sep 27, 2007 - 10:39am Updated: Sep 30, 2009 - 7:7am Author: Web Technologies Article: 2007
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.