What is an administrative withdrawal? How can I apply for it?

The Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs may grant an administrative withdrawal to a student who must withdraw from all courses at the University of Houston for documented extraordinary circumstances. Extraordinary circumstances may include situations such as death of an immediate family member or military leave. Administrative withdrawals do not guarantee a financial refund. Students must submit all approved documentation by the appropriate deadlines.

Contact the Office of Academic Program Management, 109 Ezekiel Cullen, for details.

Information about Administrative Withdrawals is available at http://www.uh.edu/academics/catalog/general/acade2.html#admin_withdr

See also Medical Withdrawals

Created: Sep 20, 2007 - 6:16am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 2002
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.