Which grades are transferable for college-level coursework? If I have two grades for the same transfer course, which one will be accepted?

You must have earned a letter grade of "C-" or better to receive the credit hours for a transfer course, regardless of when the course was taken.

The most recent course taken with a grade of "C-" or better will receive transfer credit.

Created: Jun 05, 2002 - 1:19pm Updated: Sep 01, 2009 - 8:54am Author: Web Technologies Article: 172
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.