If I attend a college out of state and want to transfer to the $uh, do I have to take the $tasp (TASP) exam?

Transfer students from out of state, or from private Texas colleges or universities must take the $tasp (TASP) examination before the end of the semester in which they complete nine or more semester credit hours of college-level work at any Texas public college or university.

Please visit our online Student Handbook for more information regarding the $tasp.

Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 12:3pm Updated: Sep 01, 2009 - 8:54am Author: Web Technologies Article: 150
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.