Where do I go to get my student identification (ID) card?

You should go to room 279 in the University Center.
Click on the following link to obtain information about the Cougar 1Card http://www.uh.edu/cougar1card/

Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 9:16am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 145
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.