I would like to attend the $uh as a Summer Visitor. Do I need to turn in transcripts with my application?

Yes, your most current official transcript must be submitted for admission as a summer visiting student. Post-baccalaureate summer visiting applicants must submit an official transcript with degree conferred/awarded.

Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 3:24am Updated: Sep 01, 2009 - 8:54am Author: Web Technologies Article: 137
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.