I am a former UH Student, what must I do to re-enroll? Do I need to fill out another application?

No, you do not need to fill out another application, but you need to call the Registrar's Office to update your application that's already on file. Then, if you have attended any colleges since your last attendance here, contact those schools and have them mail a copy of your transcripts to the $adm.

Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 3:21am Updated: Jan 09, 2003 - 4:14am Author: Web Technologies Article: 136
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.