I am in my first semester at another university, and I am applying to the $uh. Do I need to include my transcript now even though I have not completed any courses at the other university?

Yes. You will also need to submit your official transcript at the end of the semester with grades posted. We strongly suggest sending transcripts from Texas public institutions electronically.

You may hand deliver a transcript as long as it is in a sealed envelope from the college. Please note: A hand delivered official transcript will increase processing times. 

Visit us online for further information regarding our admission process

Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 3:3am Updated: Sep 14, 2011 - 4:20am Author: Web Technologies Article: 134
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.