I am applying for the Spring of 2006 and the transcripts that are being requested are from a school that has been closed due to Hurricane Katrina. How can I submit those transcripts?

If you are applying to the University of Houston and cannot submit transcripts because your institution is closed due to Hurricane Katrina, Please contact an Admission Counselor at 713-743-9630.

Created: Oct 17, 2005 - 11:41am Updated: Sep 01, 2009 - 8:54am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1329
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.