I am a former undergraduate student of the $uh and have received a bachelor?s degree from another university. I wish to return to the $uh. What is required?

Effective for Fall 2011, if you are ready to return after an interruption of at least four terms or 13 consecutive months, you will need to apply for readmission as a former student. Regardless of academic standing, you will need to meet re-entry requirements and deadlines and pay the $50 readmission fee in order to be readmitted and enroll. The Fall 2011 Readmission application is available as of April 1, 2011. Former undergraduate students who have questions pertaining to readmission should contact the Academic Advisor of their intended readmitted major.

You will be required to submit transcripts from all other institutions you attended since your last attendance at UH.

Please submit transcripts electronically if possible. If it is not possible to submit transcripts electronically please mail transcripts to:


Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 2:52am Updated: May 25, 2011 - 4:55am Author: Web Technologies Article: 130
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.