How can I learn the meaning of an academic term such as "curriculum" or "postbaccalaureate"?

Go to the Glossary of Academic Terms at and use the alphabet at the bottom to navigate the document. 

The Glossary is also available from the University Studies Division Web site; click top tab on the left.

Created: Mar 15, 2005 - 2:22am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 1298
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.