I am a former graduate student of the $uh and wish to take postbaccalaureate level courses. What is required?

Former University of Houston Graduate students who did not attend the $uh as an undergraduate student and wish to take undergraduate courses as a Post Baccalaureate student must submit a completed undergraduate transfer application, the application fee, and official transcript with the bachelor degree posted. Students seeking a second undergraduate degree or wishing to take courses with prerequisites will be required to submit transcripts from all colleges attended. Some majors have additional requirements for admission and applicants must meet the current standards in order to be admitted into those programs.

If no transfer application is submitted, the myUH System will continue to identify the student as a graduate student and charge graduate level fees. Note: The Bauer College of Business Administration does not offer Post Baccalaureate status.

Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 2:42am Updated: Sep 08, 2014 - 9:47am Author: Web Technologies Article: 129
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.