Please look to see if you have any search toolbars active. Sometimes they are installed without your knowledge; perhaps something downloaded while surfing.
1. Check in the Add/Remove programs list to see if any of these toolbars may have been installed. Look for one called Search Toolbar, and any download accelerators.
2. Check for Yahoo, Google, and any other barticleser add-ons.
3. The problem may have been caused by a saved password becoming corrupted, try clearing the saved passwords list next time you get this error.
4. Launch Internet Explorer and click:
Tools->Internet Options->Advanced and uncheck the Show Friendly HTTP Errors box
5. Also, run a spyware removal program to make sure your system is free of spyware.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.