I would like to change my major to Engineering. What are the requirements?

The Cullen College of Engineering requires a 2.5 GPA for all transfer work, as well as 2.5 in calculus-based math, science (calculus-based physics and basic chemistry), English, and any engineering courses that might have been attempted. Consult an advisor for additional information and see http://www.egr.uh.edu/academics/?e=adm.

Created: Nov 30, 2004 - 11:14am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 1285
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.