I would like to change my major to Engineering. What are the requirements?

As of Fall 2004, undergraduate students must have a 2.5 GPA for all transfer work, as well as 2.5 in math, science (calculus-based physics and basic chemistry), English, and any engineering courses that have been attempted to declare Engineering as a major.

Contact the Engineering advisor for additional information http://www.egr.uh.edu/academics/?e=undergrad.

Created: Nov 23, 2004 - 7:11am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 1284
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.