I would like to earn a Bachelor of Science in Engineering. What are the requirements?

As of Fall, 2004, the Cullen College of Engineering requires a 2.5 gpa for all transfer work, as well as 2.5 in math, science (calculus-based physics and basic chemistry), English, and any engineering courses that might have been attempted.

Consult an undergraduate Engineering advisor for additional information http://www.egr.uh.edu/academics/?e=undergrad

Created: Nov 15, 2004 - 3:20am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 1282
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.