What courses can I take as a postbaccalaureate student?

Postbaccalaureate students may take both undergraduate-level and graduate-level courses. However, the postbaccalaureate classification at the $uh is considered an undergraduate-level. Only undergraduate level course work will be awarded to students unless otherwise noted by the department.

Students wishing to take graduate-level courses as a postbaccalaureate student are strongly encouraged to consult with an academic advisor. The applicant must notify the college/department of their intent to register for graduate-level courses prior to enrollment. In most cases, graduate-level courses taken at the postbaccalaureate level will only receive undergraduate-level credit

Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 2:39am Updated: Sep 01, 2009 - 8:54am Author: Web Technologies Article: 128
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.