I have submitted a graduate application to the College of Engineering. How can I check the status of my application?

Graduate applicants must contact the College of Engineering directly for admission status updates. For additional information, please visit the Cullen College of Engineering online. The following link has been provided for your convenience.

Created: Jun 16, 2004 - 11:53am Updated: Apr 09, 2015 - 5:19am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1228
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.