I have lived in Texas for five years, and I have documents from a school in a foreign country. Which application do I submit?

If you are a permanent resident or citizen of the United States, you should submit a domestic application. If you have foreign academic transcripts, your file will be evaluated by the Office of International Admissions to determine your admissibility to the $uh.

*Please note: If you have attended a foreign high school and have not earned a U.S. degree, you are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination.
Once you have been accepted, any appropriate transfer credit will be determined by the end of your first semester attended.

Applicants who currently hold visas must submit an international application.

Created: Jun 16, 2004 - 11:35am Updated: Sep 01, 2009 - 8:54am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1227
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.