I have changed my e-mail address.  How can I update this contact information?

Information on how to update your student e-mail address via your myUH Self-Service Account found on this website.

Created: May 21, 2004 - 10:59am Updated: May 12, 2011 - 10:40am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1206
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.