I am a former Summer Visitor of the $uh. What steps are required to take courses?

1. Returning Summer Visitor to enroll in Summer courses only.
Students returning to take courses during the summer sessions must contact the Office of Admissions at 713-743-1010, option 4 and request to be term activated for the summer term. Students should monitor the holds on their myUH self-service account and take steps to have them removed. Students must submit the transcript of the last school you attended, showing that they are in good standing. Students will then be ready to enroll in courses.

2. Returning Summer Visitor to enroll in fall or spring terms.
If you are a former Summer Visitor and wish to return during a fall or spring semester, download an application from our Admissions website and mail it to our office.

Official transcripts from former institutions attended and proof of TSI compliancy are required before continuing studies during the fall or spring terms.

Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 2:16am Updated: Apr 09, 2015 - 5:0am Author: Web Technologies Article: 120
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.