I am a former student of the $uh. Do I need to re-apply for admission?

Effective for Fall 2011, if you are ready to return after an interruption of at least four terms or 13 consecutive months, you must apply for readmission as a former student. Regardless of academic standing, you will need to meet re-entry requirements and deadlines and pay the $50 readmission fee in order to be readmitted and enroll.

Former undergraduate students who have questions pertaining to readmission should contact the Academic Advisor of their intended readmitted major.

Former undergraduates who are returning from suspension will also need to meet college specific re-entry requirements and deadlines.

Click here for additional information regarding former students.

Created: Jun 03, 2002 - 2:15am Updated: May 12, 2011 - 11:1am Author: Web Technologies Article: 119
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.