Who is in charge of Student Affairs?

Elwyn Lee is the VP/VP for Student Affairs. His office provides services, programs, and activities that enhance student life. His office number is 713-743-5390.

Created: May 04, 2004 - 6:35am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 1189
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.