Who handles government relations at UH?

Grover Campbell is the VP/VC for Government Relations. His office works in cooperation with the University of Houston System Board of Regents, the Chancellor, and the Presidents of the four universities, sets the institutions' legislative priorities and coordinates efforts to secure legislation benefiting the UH System and its universities. His office number is 512-499-8787.

Created: May 04, 2004 - 5:16am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 1184
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.