I live in university housing and I am having computer or network problems. What do I do?

If you live in one of the campus residences (Moody Towers, the Quad, or Cougar Place), you can contact http://fixit.housing.uh.edu/ or call the Residence Service Center
at 713-743-6060, Option 5.

If you live in one of the campus apartments (Bayou Oaks, Cambridge Oaks, or Cullen Oaks), contact your management office.

Created: Apr 23, 2004 - 9:31am Updated: Oct 28, 2011 - 3:15am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1170
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.