Where do I go if I have a TSI enrollment hold on my records?

If you have a TSI enrollment hold, you will need to meet with an advisor in the UScholars Academic Advising Center ( either to establish your exemption or to take steps that will clear your stop. Unless you are exempt, a stop will be placed on your record each semester until you satisfactorily complete all of the requirements of the Texas Success Initiative (TSI). No appointment is necessary, and advisors are available from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 

As a convenience to evening students, the UScholars Academic Advising Center is available until 7:00 pm on Monday and Tuesday during the summer. .

Created: May 31, 2002 - 11:22am Updated: Jun 04, 2008 - 5:44am Author: Web Technologies Article: 112
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.