I need to post a contract job opening for a University of Houston student. Do you have a job board to post this up?

To post a job that you would like to have filled by a University of Houston student you should contact the UH Career Services Center at kabararticle@central.uh.edu.

Created: Mar 30, 2004 - 7:34am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:49pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 1111
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.