Can a gift that was deposited incorrectly to a restricted account instead of an endowment (or vice versa) be corrected?

Yes, send a memo to the Treasurer explaining the circumstances.

Created: Mar 16, 2004 - 2:53am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1082
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.