What payment options are available to an entity located outside the United States that wants to pay UH?

They may pay the university with a check or draft issued in U.S. dollars or they can wire transfer the funds to Treasury. Contact Treasury for bank wiring instructions as these instructions may change over time.

Created: Mar 09, 2004 - 4:18am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1048
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.