How do we reimburse another UHS component for goods or services provided?

The preferred method is for the accounting departments for each component to agree to create "due to" and "due from" entries. The second, but less desired method, is for the paying component to create a voucher authorizing payment via wire transfer. This voucher would be sent to Treasury, and Treasury will transfer the funds and then General Accounting would be notified to make the appropriate general ledger entries.

Created: Mar 08, 2004 - 10:8am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1046
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.